Commuter Rewards Program
The Commuter Rewards Program is a way for UK employees and off-campus students who are members of Commute Club to earn points for each emissions-friendly commute they log with the Ride Amigos app or web platform. The points can then be redeemed for prizes on an annual basis.
|Commute Mode||One-Way||Two-Way (max per day)|
|Bike or Walk||1.5 points||3 points|
|Ride the Bus||1 point||2 points|
|Carpool or Drop-Off/Pick-Up||0.5 points||1 point|
|Drive Alone||0 points||0 points|
- Commutes can only be logged on days that you work or have class.
- Extraneous trips (to the grocery, to a doctor’s appointment, etc.) will not be counted.
- More than one round trip to and from campus per day will not be counted.
- Maximum five days per week will be counted, regardless of if you work or have class more than five days per week.
- Commutes that occurred more than two weeks prior cannot be back-logged. Points can only be earned for trips logged within two weeks of the date of the commute.
Prizes are available for every 100 points earned. Your points accumulate year after year, but max out at 700, after which the recipient must cash in. Points can only be redeemed one time per year, at the annual banquet.
On an annual basis, commuters will be recognized for their commuting habits and will receive an additional prize--outside of the points prizes they choose--based on their total earned.
|Bronze||201 points||130 points|
|Silver||402 points||260 points|
|Gold||603 points||390 points|
Commuter of the Year
The student and employee who earn the most points in a calendar year will receive special recognition and a grand prize.
Commute Club Banquet
Points prizes, recognition tier prizes, and commuter of the year awards will be given out at an annual Commute Club Banquet. Members of Commute Club will receive invitations and notifications about this event as it draws near.