- How Do I?
- Add Student To Degree List
- College and Department Rules
- Create Senate Proposal
- Ex Officio Voting Rights
- Faculty-Related Links
- Faculty's Evaluation of the President
- Learn About University Senate
- University Senate Rules
- University Ad Hoc Committees
- Newsletter Archives
- Deans & Chairs
Retroactive Withdrawal Appeals Committee
- Chair: James Donovan, '20
- Rebecca Freeman, '22
- Willis Jones, '20
- David Royster, '20
- Katherine McCormick, '22 (Alternate)
- Howard Roberts, '22 (Alternate)
- Jie (Grace) Dai, '20 (student member)
- Shaun Ketterman, '20 (ex officio nonvoting - elected from Advising Network)
- David Beach (ex officio nonvoting - Disability Resource Center)
- Diane Sobel (ex officio nonvoting - represents Counseling and Testing Center)
- Heather Roop (ex officio nonvoting - represents Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity)
Fall 2019 Meeting Schedule and Deadlines
If a student has opted to appear, s/he should report to 203 Main Building five minutes prior to their scheduled arrival time.
- Friday, September 13 (materials must be received by Tuesday, September 3)
- Friday, October 11 (materials must be received by Monday, September 30)
- Friday, November 1 (materials must be received by Monday, October 21)
- Friday, December 13 (materials must be received by Monday, December 2)
Senate Rule 188.8.131.52
- The SRWAC shall consist of four members of the University Faculty and one student, plus a sufficient number of alternates, named by the Senate Council. A representative of the Associate VP for Employment Equity, and a representative from the Assistant Dean of Students directing the Disability Resource Center, will serve as ex officio nonvoting members of the Committee.
- The Committee shall decide all student requests for retroactive withdrawals as provided by SR 184.108.40.206.