MenuMenu Image


Quick Reference Guides

  • GENERALLY, what are the curricular deadlines for the 2019-20 year, for items to have a fall 2020 effective date? (click here)

  • List of CPE-Approved Degree Designations (CPE website)
  • Including courses "borrowed" from another unit, what types of approvals are needed for curricular proposals? (PDF)
  • If I'm creating a syllabus, what must be included?
  • How can I find out how curricular items are processed within UK? (PDF)
  • How do I determine a course's meeting pattern and associated number of credit hours for different meeting pattern types? (Exceptions, based on academic merit, may be made by the University Senate upon the recommendation of the appropriate academic council.) (PDF)

  • Matrix of Which Academic Programs/Courses are Homed in Which University Educational Units (PDF)

  • NEW, August 2019: Course approval checklist and program approval checklist used by councils during the review process.

Forms Related to Programs

  • List of CPE-Approved Degree Designations (CPE website)
  • New University Scholars Program (DOCX)
    • Click HERE for a web page with general requirements for University Scholars Programs.

Undergraduate Offerings

  • List of CPE-Approved Degree Designations (CPE website)
  • Graduation Composition and Communication Requirement (GCCR) form (DOCX)
  • New Undergraduate Degree Program (DOCX)
    • Click HERE for helpful information about the New Undergraduate Degree Program form.
  • Change Undergraduate Program (DOCX)
    • Click HERE for helpful information about the Change Undergraduate Program form.
  • New Undergraduate Minor (DOCX)
  • Change Undergraduate Minor (DOCX)
  • Undergraduate Certificates - General Information
  • Suspension of Admissions/Deletion of a Program (DOCX)

Graduate Offerings

Forms Related to Academic Organizational Structure

Proposals for the Senate's Academic Organization and Structure Committee (SAOSC), to change academic organization or structure of an educational unit, must be include the:

  • SAOSC Cover Sheet (DOC); and
  • SAOSC Guidelines (PDF).

Forms Related to Courses

Please visit ( and use Curriculog to fill out, submit, and approve requests for new, change and drop course requests.

Forms Related to Retroactive Withdrawal Appeals

  • Retroactive Withdrawal Appeals Form (DOC)
    • The form includes Instructor Feedback Form.

Post-Graduation Professional Interviews

  • Notification of Scheduled Appointment (DOCX)