- How Do I?
- Add Student To Degree List
- College and Department Rules
- Create Senate Proposal
- Ex Officio Voting Rights
- Faculty-Related Links
- Faculty's Evaluation of the President
- Learn About University Senate
- University Senate Rules
- University Ad Hoc Committees
- Newsletter Archives
- Deans & Chairs
Meeting of the:
Monday, February 12, 1996
Agenda is Below:
- Chair's Announcements
- Research and Graduate Studies: Present Status, Future Issues: Fitzgerald Bramwell, Vice President for Research and Graduate Studies and Daniel R. Reedy, Dean, The Graduate School.
- Proposed amendment to University Senate Rules, Section I, 184.108.40.206 - Senate Advisory Committee on Privilege and Tenure. (Circulated under date of 1 February 1996) If approved, this proposal will be forwarded to the President for appropriate administrative action. (PDF)
- Proposed change in University Senate Rules - to amend the College of Engineering Probation, Suspension and Admissions Rules. (Circulated under date of 2 February 1996) (PDF)
- Proposed change in University Senate Rules, Section IV 4.3.3 to add a statement to that section concerning repeated registration in a course. (circulated under date of 30 January 1996) (PDF)
- Retention and Graduation Report, Follow-up Survey on Non-Returning Students: Louis J. Swift, Dean of Undergraduate Studies and Director, University Studies, and Roseann R. Hogan, Director, Planning and Assessment, Lexington Campus.