We are still here providing advocacy to all students (undergraduate and graduate), staff and faculty remotely and on campus. If you are seeking VIP advocacy services, please know that we welcome walk-ins or send an email to VIPCenter@uky.edu or call 859-257-3574 to request a phone session or a HIPPA compliant Zoom session. We are confidential, free and still available to help.
Requests for education programs will be considered on a case-by-case basis, as we may not be able to offer the full range of our programming at this time.
If you are needing immediate assistance, please contact the following agencies:
- UK Police Department: 859-257-1616 or #8573 form your cell phone.
- UK Counseling Center: 859-257-8701
- Ampersand Sexual Violence Resource Center of the Bluegrass: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
- Green House 17 (resource for intimate partner violence): 1-800-544-2022
- Bluegrass Community Mental Health: 1-800-928-8000
- The Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Fayette County Sheriff’s Department (transportation and assistance filing for a protective order): 859-252-1771