Focus your talent to create culture change.
The VIP Center has one open internship position starting Fall 2019. The position will require selected applicants to complete 10 hours weekly in the center offering $1,000 compensation per semester (note: preference will be given to candidates who can commit to sequential fall and spring semesters). The positions will support the VIP Center’s prevention work through assisting with program development, implementation, and assessment. Interns will be expected to maintain at minimum 8 hours in the VIP Center throughout the week. Specific duties will include:
- Supporting day-to-day center operations through staffing the community room front desk
- Prepare and develop programming and training materials
- Participate in select on-campus trainings and programs
- Support data management for overall assessment of prevention programs
- Dissemination of our Consent Culture program
With support of the VIP Center’s Prevention Education Specialist, all interns will also have the opportunity to explore developing new programs or materials to promote the center. This is an opportunity for students to complete a project that can be added to a professional portfolio and is intended to align with each individual student’s professional and/or academic interests.
This application will be available for completion until Friday, April 5th.
Note: If you are interested in being more directly involved with VIP Center's efforts across campus, please visit our Green Team page to learn more about this opportunity.