Applying for Housing
Please consider the following items when you are applying to live on-campus.
- New UK students must be signed up for a Summer Advising Conference to receive a Housing assignment.
- Returning students must priority register and be full-time (12+ hours) for the upcoming semester to receive a Housing assignment.
- BCTC students must be full-time (12+ hours) for the upcoming semester to receive a Housing assignment.
- When you register make certain you meet the On-Campus Class Requirement.
- In order to be eligible to live in undergraduate housing, a minimum of 9 hours per semester must be on UK's Lexington campus. Independent study or online classes do not count as on campus.
- Make sure your Meningitis Vaccination is up-to-date.
- Make sure your items are covered by Property Insurance.
- Review your Rental Agreement.
- Review the Policies.
- Consider upgrading your Dining Plan.
- If you have questions, ask. Send us an email anytime at email@example.com. You can also call, (859) 257-1866, or stop by, 125 Funkhouser Building, during regular business hours (8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday).