UK students can now apply for Undergraduate Housing online via the Housing Portal. Students should login to the myUK Portal using their Link Blue credentials and select the Undergraduate Housing link on the Student Services - > myInfo tab.
Students who accept an invitation to a Living Learning Program (LLP) will room with another student who is part of that same program. If a student wants to live with a particular roommate, that roommate must also have accepted an invitation to the same LLP and each student must have requested each other as a roommate. It is very important to the success of the LLP that students live with other students who are involved in the same experiences, classes, and activities.
As part of the online application students will be able to:
- Request your top five choices of residence halls
- Apply to up to three Living Learning Programs
- Request a roommate
The following applications are currently available in the portal:
Fall 2014 - Spring 2015 academic year including the Living Learning Program Application
- Priority Deadline for new students May 1, 2014
- Priority Deadline for returning students February 1, 2014
- Living Learning Program application available until April 1, 2014
The Summer 2014 Undergraduate Housing application is currently available in the portal.