Moving to Campus
Six Easy Steps to Move-In
- Secure your belongings in a container or box. Be sure to review the information regarding What to Bring and What Not to Bring.
- Bring a dolly or a cart. (A limited number of carts will be available during Move-In.)
- Follow the Move-In Map to the unloading zone for your residence hall. Please follow the color-coded route to your hall; do not use your GPS!
- Unload all of your belongings onto the carts and tables. Volunteers will be available to assist you on Saturday, August 17, Wednesday, August 21, and Friday, August 23.
- Move your vehicle to one of the designated parking areas (before you check-in to your hall). UK Police and Parking officials will direct you.
- Check-in to your residence hall with your belongings. Room keys, mail box numbers, orientation info, and your Official Guide to Living on Campus will be available.