Online Faculty Activities System (OFAS)
The Online Faculty Activities System (OFAS) utilizes the Digital Measures (DM) Activity Insight component to organize, track and report on faculty accomplishments. The value of OFAS is in the time saved collecting faculty data. Instead of collecting and entering CV information (faculty activities) for every specific report, the CV is entered into OFAS only one time. From this, a multitude of reports can be selected from a drop-down menu and generated in a matter of seconds in Word, pdf or HTML format.
- Shared Data
- Reports I: "How they work"
- Reports II: "How to run a report"
- Reports III: "Custom report testing"
- Data Entry Guide Template
- B & E Sedona to DM Data Clean-up
The Digital Measures User Group is a “Brownbag discussion” held quarterly. Even if you’re brand new to Digital Measures it’s a great opportunity to learn “tips & tricks” and to see how other colleges are using it. Bring your lunch and chat with other DM users!
Next Session: June 2013 (Details TBA)
Reports By Category
- Academic Degrees Earned
- Awards & Honors
- Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research by Faculty
- Creative Works by Faculty
- Editorial & Review Activities by Faculty
- Faculty Fellowships
- General Service by Faculty
- Intellectual Contributions by Faculty
- Presentations by Faculty
- Scheduled Teaching by Faculty
- NIH Biosketch
Vita Reports By Category
Performance Evaluation Reports
College Specific Reports
Business - AACSB
- Table 10-1: Intellectual Contributions
- Table 10-1: Intellectual Contributions List
- Table 10-2: Calculations Relative to Deployment of Qualified Faculty
- Table 9-1: Summary of Faculty Sufficiency Using Courses Taught
- Table 9-1: Summary of Faculty Sufficiency Using Student Credit Hours