Online Faculty Activities System (OFAS)
The Online Faculty Activities System (OFAS) utilizes Digital Measures (DM) to organize, track and report on faculty accomplishments. The value of OFAS is in the time saved collecting faculty data. Instead of collecting and entering CV information (faculty activities) for every specific report, the CV is entered into OFAS only one time. From this, a multitude of reports can be selected from a drop-down menu and generated in a matter of seconds in Word, pdf or HTML format.
Contact: Jim Lindsay -DM Coordinator, Implementation Consultant, Trainer, Product Support & User Group Facilitator- 323-6638 email@example.com
- Activity Entry Quick-Guide - "How the faculty member is connected to the activity"
- Shared Data
- Reports I: "How they work"
- Reports II: "How to run a report"
- Reports III: "Custom report testing"
Data Entry Guides
- B & E Sedona to DM Data Clean-up
- BibTex info
- DM Data Dictionary (xls)
- MSQuery - DM Ad Hoc Reporting
- MSQuery - Creating a DSN
The Digital Measures User Group is a “Brownbag discussion” held quarterly. Even if you’re brand new to Digital Measures it’s a great opportunity to learn “tips & tricks” and to see how other colleges are using it. Bring your lunch and chat with other DM users!
Next Session: June, 2014 (TBA)
- March 2014
- December 2013
- September 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- June 2012
- March 2012
- December 2011
Reports By Category
- Academic Degrees Earned
- Awards & Honors
- Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research by Faculty
- Creative Works by Faculty
- Editorial & Review Activities by Faculty
- Faculty Fellowships
- General Service by Faculty
- Intellectual Contributions by Faculty
- Presentations by Faculty
- Scheduled Teaching by Faculty
- NIH Biosketch
Vita Reports By Category
Performance Evaluation Reports
College Specific Reports
Business - AACSB
- Table 10-1: Intellectual Contributions
- Table 10-1: Intellectual Contributions List
- Table 10-2: Calculations Relative to Deployment of Qualified Faculty
- Table 9-1: Summary of Faculty Sufficiency Using Courses Taught
- Table 9-1: Summary of Faculty Sufficiency Using Student Credit Hours