Membership in the Association is open to retired full-time University of Kentucky faculty members* and their spouses. Upon retirement faculty are sent an invitation to join the Association. Membership is voluntary and dues are assessed annually.
Membership benefits include:
- Four newsletters per year.
- Invitation to four luncheons per year that include a speaker and business meeting.
- Up-to-date information on retiree benefits
- The Association is represented on the University Benefits Committee
- Changes in health benefits are presented at luncheons
- Updates are outlined in newsletter
- A forum for maintaining collegial relationships with other members.
- A connection to the University.
Membership questions can be addressed to the Executive Secretary.
* Selected retired full-time professional staff (exempt employees) are invited to join the Association. Typically, these individuals have had positions dealing with students.