Faculty Media Depot
Located in King Science Library, the Faculty Media Depot provides media and technology support in the creation of courses. Our drop-in services include LMS training, video studio recordings, audio and screen recordings, as well as support with the utilization of media in courses.
Hours of Operation, Reservations, and Location
|Location||M.I. King Science Library, room 213H|
|Hours||9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. M-F|
For more information call us at (859) 218-5574
or email us at email@example.com.
|Reserve Video Studio||Click here for the Video Studio Reservation Calendar|
|Reserve Audio Studio||Click here for the Audio Studio Reservation Calendar|
A multicamera studio suitable to record 1-3 people that can be configured for small panels, interviews, lectures and other recorded presentations. Productions can be recorded to disc, streamed live or integrated with web conferencing platforms. (Include Lightboard photo)
We also offer the Lightboard, which is a presentation tool that allows you to create glowing text and diagrams on an illuminated glass panel for an engaging presentation that allows you to be forward facing throughout.
- Multi-camera configurations
- LED light panels
- Lavalier and boom microphones
- Multiple background configurations including white, black and chromakey
- Live switching and streaming with Wirecast
- Production grade graphics capabilities
- Lightboard used to create engaging illuminated presentations
The audio studio is an environment for high quality sound and screen recordings. It includes a condenser microphone, sound dampening material, lighting, backdrop, and a webcam for video overlays. We utilize Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Audition and Audacity software.
- Sound dampened room to minimize echo and ambient noise
- High quality Blue Yeti microphone on adjustable boom arm
- Logitech C920 HD webcam for headshot overlay
- 3.6 Ghz Core i7 Dell Optiplex 9020 with 8GB of memory for streamlining capture and export