Maintenance and Operations Director Associate
102A Peterson Service Building
Office: (859) 257-4709/8806/3949
Fax: (859) 218-0999
What we do
- Life Safety Items
- Respond to emergencies
- Provide Service (Maintenance)
- Perform Scheduled Maintenance
- Perform Projects (Construction/Renovation)
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Installation, service, and maintenance of various types of air conditioning, refrigerators, freezers, growth chambers, centrifuges, and cryogenic equipment.
- Carpentry Install, repair, and maintain rough/finish carpentry, ceilings, metal/wood stud walls, frames, doors/closures, door hardware, door operators, floor tile, carpet tile, wood/vinyl base, and rails/moldings.
- Electric Operates, installs, tests, maintain, and repair electrical distribution systems, interior/exterior/recreational/emergency/security/walkway lighting, electric meters, motors, receptacles, breakers, panels, transformers, emergency generators, computer power conditioners.
- Electronics Install, repair, test, and maintain life safety equipment including, fire systems, security, card access, emergency power, two-way radio communications, public address systems, athletic scoreboards.
- Masonry Install, repair, asphalt, sidewalks, curbs, ramps, steps, brick, block, stone, plaster, ceramic tile, handrails, door frames, pavers.
- Paint Perform, apply and maintain interior/exterior building maintenance painting, deck coatings, roof coatings, floor coatings, pool coatings, finish/refinish furniture/equipment, remove/install wall coverings, glass/glazing installation/replacement, design/fabricate various signage.
- Plumbing Fabricate, install, repair, and maintain domestic water, natural gas, heating (forced air gas and steam) systems, sanitary/storm drainage, acid waste, mechanical systems (pumps/compressors), and fire sprinklers. Repairs to condensate/steam lines, central chilled water lines, air and vacuum lines.
- Sheet Metal Design, fabricate, install, repair, and maintain exhaust systems, fume hoods, fire dampers, louvers, grills, diffusers, and metal screens.