This section contains links to thousands of pages of information about plants. The best way to view this site is to search for a plant or a keyword. Information is organized as follows:
- UK offers alerts for commercial fruit growers to provide timely disease, insect and cultural information. These include KY-Apple-Alert, Blackberry-Alert, Blueberry-Alert, Grape-Alert, Peach-Alert, and Strawberry-Alert listservs. The listservs are free, and one can sign up for as many as desired. These are sent out only as needed, and are only available by e-mail. To sign up for these listservs, contact Chris Smigell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For lawn or turf information, see the UK College of Agriculture Turfgrass Science Web site.
- The College of Agriculture offers videos on a variety of horticulture topics. Click here to see videos available online.
- The Department of Horticulture Web site is now featuring PowerPoint presentations on several topics. Click here to see a list of available topics.
- Access Newsletters (FruitFacts, HortMemo, Kentucky Vegetable Growers' Newsletter).
- Click here for information about upcoming meetings and workshops of interest to commercial growers of fruits, vegetables, bedding plants and woody plants.
- You might find additional information of use to you on our Home Horticulture page.
- We recommend that you contact your county Extension agent for additional information.