- The Provost's office at the University of Kentucky is truly an office for the entire campus. Read more...
- From training service dogs, to painting fences, to dancing all night, giving back to the community is a UK tradition that students, faculty and staff are passionate about. UK's Center for Community Outreach offers an array of such service opportunities. Read more...
- It’s defined as “force” or “speed of movement.” But momentum is also a feeling. It’s progress that seems inevitable. Unstoppable. It’s a sense of something powerful that is so strong that you can see it … feel it … touch it. Read more...
- UK's international footprint is growing, with more international students coming to UK, more UK students going abroad and an expanding impact on the international community through partnerships and research. Read more...
- For more than 100 years county agents have been providing outstanding service to farmers, families and youth throughout Kentucky. The Cooperative Extension Service is UK's most comprehensive outreach and engagement program. Read more...
Meet Provost Christine Riordan
Dr. Christine M. Riordan is Provost of the University of Kentucky. In this role, she oversees all of the academic operations of the University of Kentucky, which has more than 29,000 students, 19,000 full and part-time employees and a budget of $2.7 billion.View details
Learn Where You Live
There’s something about the Living-Learning Program at the University of Kentucky that keeps attracting students -- success. Last fall, the University of Kentucky celebrated its 25th anniversary of the LLP.View details
The process is underway to form this plan for 2014-2020: see tomorrow: A Strategic Plan for the University of Kentucky will help guide our actions, and how we measure our progress, in maintaining and enhancing our momentum.View details