- The Provost's office at the University of Kentucky is truly an office for the entire campus. Read more...
- From training service dogs, to painting fences, to dancing all night, giving back to the community is a UK tradition that students, faculty and staff are passionate about. UK's Center for Community Outreach offers an array of such service opportunities. Read more...
- It’s defined as “force” or “speed of movement.” But momentum is also a feeling. It’s progress that seems inevitable. Unstoppable. It’s a sense of something powerful that is so strong that you can see it … feel it … touch it. Read more...
- The University of Kentucky Markey Cancer Center recently earned a prestigious National Cancer Institute designation, making it the 68th NCI-designated cancer center in the country and the only one in the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Read more...
- UK's international footprint is growing, with more international students coming to UK, more UK students going abroad and an expanding impact on the international community through partnerships and research. Read more...
- For more than 100 years county agents have been providing outstanding service to farmers, families and youth throughout Kentucky. The Cooperative Extension Service is UK's most comprehensive outreach and engagement program. Read more...
Meet Provost Christine Riordan
Dr. Christine Riordan became Provost of the University of Kentucky in July 2013. Before assuming this role, she served as dean of the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver, from July 2008 to June 2013.View details
Investing in Our Students
In August, UK dedicated two new residence halls which combine to form an academic village for students. Several more are under construction and are some of the most advanced living and learning spaces in the country.View details
see tomorrow. The University of Kentucky Strategic Plan
The process is underway to form this plan for 2014-2020: see tomorrow: A Strategic Plan for the University of Kentucky will help guide our actions, and how we measure our progress, in maintaining and enhancing our momentum.View details
There's Nothing in Your Way if You Can See It
With more than 200 academic programs spread across 16 colleges and professional schools, more than 500 student organizations and clubs excited for new members and 22 varsity sports programs to follow throughout the year, there is something for everyone at UK.View details
Research Makes the Future Possible
At the University of Kentucky, our research mission is inseparable from our mission to educate. As we prepare a new generation of scientists, engineers and experts in all fields of human endeavor, research is where their acquired knowledge goes from the abstract to the concrete, from theory into practice.View details
Just Google Him
To many people, Matt Cutts, Arts and Sciences and Engineering, '95, is simply known as No. 71. But in the high-tech world of Silicon Valley, that means he is much more than just a number.View details
Student Finds Path to UK Through Love for Horses
From Austin, Texas, Madison Scott grew up far away from Lexington horse farms and equetrian events; but her love for them brought her to UK.View details