Carnegie Foundation Community Engagement Reclassification Committee
This committee was responsible for creating the Carnegie Foundation Community Engagement reclassification report. The reclassification process occurs every five years and is required for the institution to maintain its Carnegie Foundation status as a community engaged institution.
The committee delivered its final report in April 2014; UK expects to hear a decision from Carnegie in December 2014. Members included:
- Katherine McCormick, Professor, College of Education (Chair)
- Cindy Edwards, Student Affairs Officer, Career Center
- Sarah Hermsmeier, Student Affairs Officer, Office of Student Involvement
- Lisa Higgins-Hord, Assistant Vice President, Office for Community Engagement
- Randolph Hollingsworth, Assistant Provost, Division of Undergraduate Education
- Mary John O'Hair, Dean, College of Education
- Sharon Stewart, Interim Dean, College of Health Sciences
- Sarah Whitaker, Student Affairs Officer, International Center
The Committee's report can be read by clicking here.