Dean, College of Design
STATUS: Ads placed in key publications to attract qualified candidates
An advisory committee has been appointed and charged with identifying, screening and recommending candidates for the position for final selection by the Provost.
Ads have been placed in key publications in order to attract qualified candidates. Anyone interested in nominating an individual for consideration should contact one of the search committee members.
- Wallis Miller, School of Architecture, co-chair
- Michael Tick, Dean of the College of Fine Arts,co-chair
- David Biagi, School of Architecture
- Allison Carll-White, School of Interiors
- Ned Crankshaw, Department of Landscape Architecture
- Anne Filson, School of Architecture
- Patrick Lucas, School of Interiors
- Kaitlyn Melvin, (Undergraduate Student Representative)
- Ginny Miller, College of Design
- Joe A. Rey-Barreau, School of Interiors
- Jessica Neiser (Undergraduate Student Representative)
- Alex Wise (Graduate Student Representative)
- Eileen Jones, Perkins+Will
- Richard Polk, EOP Architects
We value your input. If you have any questions or wish to provide feedback about this search, please contact Kris Hobson at firstname.lastname@example.org.