Dean, College of Health Sciences
Three candidates for the position of Dean of the College of Health Sciences were on campus for interviews on the following dates: August 18 and 19; August 28 and 29; and September 8 and 9.
- Carl Mattacola, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, co-chair
- Sharon Turner, College of Dentistry, co-chair
- Geza Bruckner, Department of Clinical Sciences
- Julia Costich, Department of Health Services Management
- Esther DuPont-Versteegden, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Jane Kleinert, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Denise McCarthy, College of Health Sciences
- Charlotte Peterson, College of Health Sciences
- Brad Schwartz, Department of Clinical Science
We value your input. If you have any questions or wish to provide feedback about this search, please contact Kris Hobson at email@example.com.