We’re pleased that you’re considering the University of Kentucky College of Public Health for your graduate degree programs. The U.S. News & World Report ranks us as a Top 25 School of Public Health. We offer a Master of Public Health (MPH), Master of Health Administration (MHA), Master of Science in Clinical Research Design (M.S.), PhD in Gerontology, PhD in Epidemiology and Biostatistics or professional degree program Doctor of Public Health (DrPH). In addition, we also offer joint degree programs MD/MPH, PharmD/MPH, and JD/MHA
Why the University of Kentucky for Your Public Health Training?
- The opportunity to learn from College of Public Health faculty who have distinguished themselves during their public health careers, including a Surgeon General nominee and faculty who held senior leadership positions at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- The program is large enough to offer students many exciting learning/research/service opportunities, but small enough that you can really “get to know” faculty and students.
- The opportunity to study with faculty who generate millions in collaborative research each fiscal year.
- The opportunity to study on a comprehensive health sciences campus, that also includes Colleges of Dentistry, Health Sciences, Medicine, Nursing, and Pharmacy.
- The opportunity to live and study in one of the most beautiful areas of the United States, the bluegrass region of central Kentucky.
Office of Admissions & Student Affairs
111 Washington Avenue
Lexington, KY 40536-0003
Laverne R. Carter
Director of Admissions
Director of Student Affairs