The University of Kentucky is proud to have offered lifelong learning opportunities for 50 years. Our programs include both the opportunity to take academic classes on the University of Kentucky campus, as well as educational and enrichment courses held in community locations in Lexington and Morehead. Both of these programs are administered through the College of Public Health on the Lexington campus.
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at UK offers a wide variety of educational and enrichment courses, shared interest groups, forums, daytrips & events for adults aged 50 or older. OLLI has sites in Lexington and Morehead with a curriculum that varies each semester.
The Donovan Fellowship waives tuition and fees for academic university classes. To be eligible you must be 65 years of age or older and a resident of the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Fall Registration 2016
- 10:00 Membership Opens Online
- A Fall semester Risk Release (RR) is now online. A free “RR class” has been created. Add the class to your shopping cart, then carefully complete the RR that pops up. Note: RR will be available online Aug. 1-8 and after Aug. 15. Every student will need a risk release signed to participate in the OLLI at UK.
- Lexington Open House 10-12 noon at Consolidated Baptist Church (Click link for more details)
- Catalog posted online and emailed to students.
- 10 a.m. Phase One Registration will open for all courses except those in Phase Two.
- 1 p.m. Phase Two Registration will open for all History & Government courses.
- Mailed registrations will be processed using the same phased schedule above.