Drs. Ouyang, Prince, and Spengler are all board certified in occupational medicine from the American Board of Preventive Medicine. Each doctor has a wealth of experience and knowledge in occupational and environmental health. To view more about our doctors, please visit Our Staff.
What does our clinic offer?
The Department of Preventive Medicine can help you and your business develop a safer, healthier workplace. We offer consultation on preventive medicine, travel medicine, occupational health, and environmental-related problems. We evaluate and help manage anticipated health problems and identify occupational and lifestyle hazards as well as environmental disorders. We emphasize personal health maintenance.
The clinic, located in the new UK HealthCare Turfland facility, also helps companies identify and evaluate workplace hazards and develop OSHA compliance, cost-effective preventive health programs, and employee fringe-benefit packages.
Services We Provide
- Medical Management of Occupational Injuries
- Independent Medical Examinations and Impairment Ratings
- OSHA Compliance Consultations and Safety Evaluations
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Services for Drug Testing
- Evaluations of Workplace Exposures
- Social Security Disability Evaluations
- Comprehensive International Travel Evaluations and Vaccinations
- Post-Travel Screening and Evaluation
- Fitness for Duty
- Return to Work
- Department of Transportation Exams (Certified Driver's License - CDL Exam)
- Federal Aviation Administration Exams (Class I, II, and III)
- FAA Air Traffic Controller Exams
- Worksite Hazard Compliance
Testing and Screening Services
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Physical Capacity Evaluations
- Respiratory Screenings
- Respiratory Fit Tests
- TB Skin Testing
- RBC Cholinesterase
- EKGs and ECGs
Drug and Alcohol Screening Services
- Random Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- NIDA Drug Screen
Please call 859-257-5150 for a tailored quote for your occupational and environmental health needs.