Graduate and Family Housing at the University of Kentucky provides convenient and affordable housing for University of Kentucky graduate and non-traditional students, visiting scholars and short-term guests.
A variety of housing options are available including efficiencies, one- and two-bedroom units, and a limited number of townhomes. All are located on campus.
Full-time graduate students, full-time graduate students with families and full-time non-traditional students are eligible to live in Graduate and Family Housing.
Visit the application link to complete an application form.
Reasons to Live in Graduate and Family Housing:
- Conveniently located on campus.
- Different floor plans and unit styles to fit your needs.
- Internationally diverse communities comprised of advanced degree-seeking individuals.
- Appliances, furnishings, utilities, internet and cable are available in most communities.
- Laundry facilities are available in all communities.
- Bus service is available in our residential communities for quick transportation on and off campus.
- Garden plots are available for rent each growing season.
- Emergency maintenance service is available 24-7.