4 Person Suite (Baldwin-Ingels-Smith)
|2018-2019 (per person, per semester)||2019-2020 (per person, per semester)|
Opened in 2005, Smith Hall is named after John T. Smith, the first African American to earn a doctor of philosophy degree from the University of Kentucky. After earning his Ph.D. in education in 1961, Smith became the first African American to serve as a vice president in a UK administration. Smith Hall has the four-person suite room type
- Room Type: 4 Person Suite
- Area of Campus: Central
- Visitation Policy: 24/7
- Living Learning Program:
- 2018 – 2019: KHP Wellness Community
- Capacity: 181 residents, 3 floors
- OPEN during breaks:
- 2019-2020 (fall, Thanksgiving, winter, spring)*
- 2020-2021 (fall, Thanksgiving, winter, spring)*
Mailing Address: (all mailing services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
740 Woodland Ave.
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40526-0565
- 24/7 staffed front desk
- Twin extra-long beds (78" x 36" x 7"), multi-density polyurethane foam mattress, extra firm on one side and plush firm on the other side for user comfort.
- Fully furnished rooms with moveable furniture: 3-drawer dresser, desk, desk chair, and a wardrobe (with 2 drawers) for each student.
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Digital cable (Check to see if your TV is compatible)
- Study areas on each floor
- Laundry room on each floor ($1.50 to wash & $1.50 to dry)
- Kitchen on each floor
- Multi-purpose room on each floor
- Bike parking
- Refrigerator and microwave combination provided
Compare: Click here for a comparison chart.
Smith hall is located in Central Campus and is near The 90, William T. Young Library, the Johnson Center and many athletic facilities.