2 Bedroom Suite
|2018-2019 (per person, per semester)||2019-2020 (per person, per semester)|
Opened in 2015, Woodland Glen IV is located within central campus on the site of Cooperstown (originally Cooper Village) which was named for Thomas P. Cooper, a former dean of the UK College of Agriculture. Cooper Village originated in 1945 as a “G.I. City” consisting of 324 prefabricated housing units for married veterans. The prefabricated units were eventually removed and replaced in 1956 by seven graduate and family apartment buildings. Woodland Glen IV has the two-bedroom suite room type.
- Room Type: 2 Bedroom Suite
- Area of Campus: Central
- Visitation Policy: 24/7
- Living Learning Program:
- Capacity: 782 residents, 5 floors
- Break Housing
- 2019-2020 OPEN during breaks (Thanksgiving, winter, spring)*
Mailing Address: (all mailing services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
703 Sports Center Drive
[room number] Woodland Glen IV
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40526-0186
*Blazer Hall, Smith Hall, Wildcat Coal Lodge, and Woodland Glen IV are the Break Housing halls. They remain open during all UK academic recesses (August 26, 2019, to May 8, 2020.) All residents in these halls will have an $82 “Break Housing Fee” applied each semester.
- 24/7 staffed front desk
- Full extra-long (80" x 52" x 8.5") Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Fully furnished bedroom with moveable furniture: 4-drawer dresser, desk, desk chair, and built-in closet for each student
- Granite countertops
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Digital cable (Check to see if your TV is compatible)
- Study rooms on each floor
- Recreation rooms
- Community kitchen
- Laundry facilities ($1.25 to wash & $1.25 to dry)
- Covered bike parking
- Refrigerator and microwave combination provided
Compare: Click here for a comparison chart.
Woodland Glen IV is located on Central Campus, Woodland Glen IV is a quick walk to The 90, William T. Young Library, the Johnson Center and many athletic facilities.