If you left UK after earning 80 or more credit hours without completing your bachelor’s degree now’s the time to finish what you started! We invite you to participate in Project Graduate, a statewide program designed to make it convenient for you to return to UK to complete your degree.
UK’s Project Graduate offers special incentives to make coming back easier:
- Adult Student Services, a resource center providing information, assistance, and support to individuals 25 and over
- Degree audit prior to admission showing exactly which courses you need to take to complete a degree
- Academic advisers to assist you with course scheduling as well as guide you through university procedures
- Early admission and registration
- Simplified Project Graduate application and waiver of the usual application fee
- Coordinated financial aid, tutoring and career counseling support
After you have submitted your PG admission application and received a letter confirming your readmission, click here to view instructions about activating your online UK (link blue) account to enroll in your remaining classes.
For detailed information regarding Project Graduate, contact our UK representative, Amy Southwood, who will be glad to answer your questions, at (859) 257-8725 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about Kentucky’s Project Graduate, visit www.knowhow2goky.org/adults/index.php.