College of Agriculture, Food and Environment
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Agricultural Economics
- Animal Sciences
- Career and Technical Education
- Community and Leadership Development
- Equine Science and Management
- Family Sciences
- Food Science
- Horticulture, Plant and Soil Sciences
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- Human Nutrition
- Landscape Architecture
- Merchandising, Apparel and Textiles
- Natural Resources and Environmental Science
College of Arts and Sciences
- Anthropology - B.A./B.S.
- Biology - B.A./B.S.
- Chemistry - B.A.
- Chemistry - B.S. -- Biochemistry Option
- Chemistry - B.S. -- Traditional Option
- Economics - B.A./B.S.
- English - B.A./B.S.
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies - B.A.
- Foreign Language and International Economics - B.A./B.S.
- Gender and Women's Studies - B.A.
- Geography - B.A./B.S.
- Geological Sciences - B.A./B.S.
- Health, Society, and Populations - B.A.
- History - B.A./B.S.
- International Studies - B.A./B.S.
- Linguistics - B.A./B.S.
- Mathematical Economics - B.A./B.S.
- Mathematics - B.A./B.S.
- Modern and Classical Languages, Literatures and Cultures - B.A./B.S.
- Neuroscience - B.S.
- Philosophy - B.A./B.S.
- Physics - B.A./B.S.
- Political Science - B.A./B.S.
- Psychology - B.A./B.S.
- Sociology - B.A./B.S.
- Spanish - B.A.
- Topical Studies (B.A./B.S.)
- Writing, Rhetoric and Digital Studies - B.A./B.S.
Gatton College of Business and Economics
College of Communication and Information
College of Design
College of Education
- Early Elementary Education
- Health Promotion
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood Education
- Kinesiology - Non-Teacher Certification Program
- Kinesiology - Teacher Certification Program
- Middle Level Education
- Secondary English Education
- Secondary Science Education
- Secondary Social Studies Education
- Secondary STEM Education
- Special Education - Learning and Behavior Disorders
- Special Education - Moderate/Severe Disabilities