How do students access their TCEs?
To view the Teacher Course Evaluations you must login with your linkblue id.
There are 3 ways that students can access TCEs:
- Email: Students receive three emails with a link to their TCEs: invitation, 1st reminder and final reminder.
- Blue Portal: Students may also access TCEs via the following URL/link: evaluate.uky.edu/blue
- Login using your UK Link Blue user ID and password
- The students should see their course(s) listed that have active TCEs to be completed
- Click to access
- Canvas: Only course shells that have had the Teacher Course Evaluation navigation item enabled by an instructor will allow students to click a link to access the TCE for the course from Canvas. The Teacher Course Evaluation navigation item is by default disabled in all Canvas course shells. Faculty needs to enable TCE access for their courses. Here are the instructions for enabling the navigation item:
- Login to Canvas and enter the course
- Click on settings at the bottom of the course menu
- Click the Navigation tab
- Drag “Course Evaluations” up to a preferred location the menu, or click the gear icon and select “enable” next to it.
- Save it.
- For more info on reordering course navigation in Canvas, click here: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-2555