To view the Teacher Course Evaluations you must login with your linkblue id.
The Teaching, Learning and Academic Innovation's UK Online group manages the online platform through which the University's standard Teacher Course Evaluation is provided. eXplorance Blue is the current software used to administer the online standard Teacher Course Evaluation.
Process for students
- Email Invite - Students will receive an email from "Teacher Course Evaluations" (email@example.com) inviting them to participate in a TCE with information on how to access the TCE
- Email Reminders- Students will receive two reminders during the active TCE
Ways students can complete the TCE
- Email Link - The link embedded within the TCE invite and reminder emails (Note: please check spam folder)
- Canvas - The link provided in the Teacher Course Evaluation box on the student's Canvas Homepage (Note: only if the course instructor activates this link)
- eXplorance Blue Portal - Click on evaluate.uky.edu/blue and enter the following:
Technology that can be used to complete the TCE
Please send us an email if you have questions or need help: firstname.lastname@example.org