What should I know about the Verification Report?
To view the Teacher Course Evaluations you must login with your linkblue id.
This report is one of the tools that can be used to set an verify the flags in SAP and the Blue System.
The Verification Report shows you the TCEs that will be delivered to the students each semester by the Blue (TCE system).
This report shows you ONLY what has been received through the feeds from SAP via HAN into Blue (TCE system).
As a TCE Contact, you need to check the following on the Verification Report:
- Instructor to be evaluated for the course
- Course Start and End dates
- TCE_INVITE and TCE_END_DATE
- CROSSLISTED_ID (which other courses receive the same TCE and will be reported together at reporting time)
- NEW FIELD Students enrolled in course (This tells you the number of students that Blue has as enrolled in the course)
Note: For courses ending early or starting late, please pay careful attention to the Verification report. Especially, the TCE Invitation and TCE End dates. Let us know as soon as possible if these are wrong at email@example.com.