To provide high quality, professional facilities services to support the healthcare, research, and educational programs of the University of Kentucky Medical Center complex through innovative and cost effective housekeeping, preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, renovation and life safety initiatives.
To provide healthcare specialized technical, mechanical, and administrative excellence in facility related services.
Critical Success Factors
- Attract, develop, and retain high caliber individuals.
- Provide and coordinate scheduled and unscheduled services in an efficient and timely manner.
- Creatively utilize staff and resources to achieve cost effective quality services.
- Foster quality relationships with vendors, contractors, and hospital administration.
- Participate in supporting roles to other departments as operations may deem necessary.
- Embrace an "open door" policy with all levels of management.