Winter-Spring 2019 Priority Registration
Priority Registration for the 2019 Winter and Spring semesters is October 29th - November 20th (during your assigned window).
If you plan to take courses in the 2019 Winter and/or Spring semesters, you must priority register.
- In the myUK portal, verify or update:
- your address and contact information
- your social security number
- Check your record for holds using the myInfo tab on myUK. All holds must be cleared before you may register. You must meet with an academic advisor to have your advising hold lifted. You should schedule your appointment as soon as possible. If you have a financial hold, please contact the Financial Ombud at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule an appointment through the myUK portal.
- You have been assigned a window that opens on a specific date and time. To determine your window, log on to myUK and click on the Degree Planning and Registration (myUK GPS) tab.
- Closely review your degree audit to help you determine a planned set of courses prior to meeting with your academic advisor.
- Use the Planning feature to plan/save your courses before your window opens.
- Use the Pre-Register check functionality to check for holds, prerequisites, and etc. before you register.
- Register during your assigned window using myUK.
The 2019 Winter and Spring schedules will be available beginning Monday, October 1st. Click on Degree Planning and Registration (myUK GPS) and then Course Catalog through myUK.
Contact the Registration Office at email@example.com or (859) 257-7173, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For linkblue account/password help, contact IT Customer Service Center at (859) 218-4357, or visit www.uky.edu/ukit/help