Spring Common Hour Exam Schedule
Common-hour exams are not listed as part of the course meeting pattern. When you register for a course with a common-hour exam, your printed schedule will list "TBA EXAM" after the course.
Statement of Student Responsibility
- It is your responsibility to know exam dates and times and to resolve time conflicts with: (a) other common-hour exams, and (b) other classes.
- The University does permit students to register into classes that conflict with a common exam.
It is your responsibility to notify the instructor giving the exam that you are enrolled in a course that conflicts with the exam.This notification must be in writing and must be presented to the exam instructor at least two weeks prior to each exam. Under the University Senate Rules, the instructor giving the exam must provide an alternate exam time.
- Keep in mind that it is possible for courses with large enrollments that there may be many students with such a conflict. Our instructors do their best to accommodate students with conflicts but it would be impossible to offer as many make-up exams as there may be conflicts.
- Therefore, the alternate exam time may or may not create another conflict for you. If you feel that you are going to experience problems with conflicting courses and exams, it's in your best interest to try to adjust your schedule to avoid the conflicts.
- myUK alerts you when you register in a course with a common-hour exam but does not list the specific exam times.
Spring 2020 - Common Hour Exam Schedule
|ACC 201 001, 002, 004||7:45-9:30 P.M.||February 4, February 27, April 2||Tuesday, Thursdays|
|BIO 148||6:00-7:15 P.M.||February 12, March 4, April 8||Wednesdays|
|CHE 105||8:00-9:15 P.M.||February 6, March 5, April 9||Thursdays|
|CHE 107||February 20,
|CHE 110||8:00-9:15 P.M.||February 6, March 5, April 9||Thursdays|
|CHE 113||8:00-9:15 P.M.||February 27||Thursday|
|CHE 231||6:30-7:20 P.M.||April 23||Thursday|
|CHE 232||6:30-8:30 P.M.||February 12, March 11, April 15||Wednesdays|
|CHE 233||8:00-8:50 P.M.||April 23||Thursday|
|EGR 102||February 20, April 2||Thursdays|
|EGR 103||5:30-7:00 P.M.||February 25,
|EGR 215||5:30-7:00 P.M.||February 25||Tuesday|
|EM 221 001||5:00-6:15 P.M.||February 17, March 27||Monday, Friday|
|MA 109||7:30-9:30 P.M.||February 12, March 11, April 15||Wednesdays|
|MA 110||7:30-9:30 P.M.||February 11, March 10, April 14||Tuesdays|
|MA 113||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 11, March 10, April 14||Tuesdays|
|MA 114||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 11, March 10, April 14||Tuesdays|
|MA 123||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 13, March 12, April 16||Thursdays|
|MA 137||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 11, March 10, April 14||Tuesdays|
|MA 138||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 11, March 10, April 14||Tuesdays|
|MA 162||6:00-8:00 P.M.||February 10, March 9, April 13||Mondays|
|MA 213||5:00-7:00 P.M.||February 12, March 11, April 15||Wednesday, Tuesdays|
|ME 220 002||5:00-6:15 P.M.||February 14, March 13||Fridays|