Interior Design Services
CPMD Interior Design provides services such as assistance in the coordination of interior renovation projects, interior finish specifications, floor plans, quotations, furniture and finish selections, as well as addressing general aesthetic concerns for all public spaces, classrooms, and offices on the University's Main campus and Medical Center campus.
CPMD Interior Designers have passed the required testing to be Certified Interior Designers in the State of Kentucky. We are committed to make certain your project is compliant with ADA, health, and fire codes.
We are knowledgeable in University policies, standards, procedures, and purchasing contracts.
We research and provide you with product options from a multitude of manufacturers to meet budgetary and aesthetic requirements. We keep in mind the best interest of the University; therefore function, quality, maintenance, and warranty are top priorities in product consideration. This assures you that you are purchasing the best product at the best price.
Below are some of the services we offer. Please contact us for more information.
- Assist with workspace and public space improvements
- Assist with upholstery selections when working with the Upholstery Shop
- Assist with paint and flooring selections on renovation projects
- Programming and space planning
- Schematic design to identify the scope of the project and a preliminary budget
- Design development to finalize finish and furniture selections
- Specification of furniture, finishes, and materials
- Visual presentation aids such as floor plans, color boards, and computer generated images
- Obtain quotes and coordinate furniture installations with vendors
- Work in partnership with architects and sub-contractors to finalize finishes, electrical, communication, and lighting requirements
- Master planning and feasibility studies
- Establish workplace standards
- Ergonomic assessments
- Selection of artwork and accessories
- Maintain relationships with vendors and manufacturers regarding any warranty issues