Resources & Guides
Welcome UK HealthCare colleagues! To assist you in the completion of 2013-14 annual performance evaluations, we are pleased to provide the following step-by-step guides. Please note: Completed evaluations are due June 30, 2014. Need help with troubleshooting along the way? Visit our Help and Contact page.
Important first step: To begin or continue the online performance evaluation process, you will first log in to myUK, then follow instructions provided in the appropriate guide(s) below.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDES TO COMPLETING ONLINE PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS
Continue below for more information, including brief instructional videos. Click on a specific item to expand.
1. View this online resource for basic login instructions »
2. OR, watch the video: Published 09.19.13 – 9:14 AM
PE Guides: Online PE Process for UK HealthCare and Academic Campus Staff
1. View the online guide: click here to view the step-by-step guide for employees.
2. OR, view the online video:
PE Online System - Completing the PE Process for Employees
PE Guides: UK HealthCare (non-nursing) Staff and Academic Campus Supervisors
1. View the PDF guide: click here for the supervisor step-by-step guide to completing the annual PE process
2. OR, view the instructional video:
UK Online PE System - Managing the PE Process for Supervisors
PE Guides: UK HealthCare Bedside Nurses and Nursing Care Techs
Click here for Chandler and Good Samaritan bedside RNs' and NCTs' step-by-step guide to completing the annual PE process.
PE Guides: UK HealthCare Bedside Nurses and Nurse Care Techs Supervisors
Click here for the supervisors' step-by-step guide to completing the annual PE process for Chandler and Good Samaritan bedside RNs and NCTs.