Historically and currently, the research of the Center’s endowed faculty demonstrates expertise in the following areas regarding intimate partner violence and other forms of violence against women:
- Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Interventions to Prevent Violence
- Designing Interventions regarding Violence Against Women
- Measurement of Different Forms of Violence against Women
- Screening for Women at-risk for Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)
- Identification of Factors associated with the Use of IPV against Women
The Faculty at the Center currently have approximately $6 million in active grants as primary investigators, which have allowed continuous research to be conducted in this necessary field.
Faculty publications can be found here via UKnowledge