- Continually monitor the socioeconomic, political and educational environments to identify trends or changes that will impact the higher education environment and the University and to develop and recommend strategic responses.
- Coordinate the development of capital plans, policies and practices to provide facilities, land and equipment that meet the needs of the University.
- Coordinate the development of the six-year Capital Plan and the biennial Capital Request.
- Coordinate the Submission of the Endowment Match Program requests and the Annual Report
- Endowment Match Program Annual Report 2020-21
- House Bill 303 (2016-18 Executive Branch Budget)
- UK Authorized Capital Project List from House Bill 303 (2016-18) (PDF)
- UK Administrative Regulation 8:2, Policies and Procedures for the Approval of Capital Projects
- 2016-22 Six Year Capital Plan Submission – April 15, 2015 as reported to the Board of Trustees (PDF)
- 2015-16 Endowment Match Program Annual Report