Agricultural and Logging Roadway Safety Symposium
AUDIENCE: Research centers, highway patrol departments, state transportation centers, state departments of agriculture, driver’s education departments, injury prevention research centers, ag and logging fleet supervisors, as well as graduate students within the CAR-ERC’s ten-state region: Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Georgia, West Virginia, and Virginia.
The registration deadline has passed. The Symposium will occur at the Crowne Plaza Tennis and Golf Resort in Asheville, NC. Rooms are being provided at a special group rate for reservations made prior to July 9th. To make a reservation, call 1-844-330-0296 and mention the group name University of Kentucky or visit their web site www.ashevillecp.com, click on “rate preference” and enter Group Code UKY.
Have questions? Contact Dr. Carolyn Oldham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co-Sponsors: Central Appalachian Region Education and Research Center (CAR-ERC) and Virginia Tech Transportation Center.
- Wayne Sanderson, PhD, Director, Central Appalachian Regional Education and Research Center, Professor, Department of Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
- Carolyn Oldham, PhD, Director of Continuing Education, Central Appalachian Regional Education and Research Center,
- Matt Camden, Team Leader, Research to Practice & Outreach, Division of Freight, Transit, and Heavy Vehicle Safety, Virginia Tech Transportation Institute
- Zeb Bowden, PhD, Division Director, Technology Development and Deployment, Virginia Tech Transportation, Affiliate Faculty, Center for Advanced Innovation in Agriculture
- Ansley Kasha, Project Director, Traffic Safety Research and Evaluation Group (TSREG), College of Public Health, The University of Georgia
- Dimitra Pyrialakou, PhD, Assistant Professor, Benjamin M. Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources, Wadsworth Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, West Virginia University