Installment Payment Plan
Summer 2019 Installment Payment Plan enrollment is now available on myUK.
The University of Kentucky Installment Payment Plan offers 3 payments per semester with a minimum account balance of $500.00 or more. A student who owes for a prior term account balance is ineligible until the past due balance is paid in full.
The enrollment fee is $50.00 each semester, is non-refundable, and must be paid at the time of enrollment. Installment payments are due by the 22 nd day of each month of the plan. Any changes to charges or financial aid will be adjusted in the following month installment payment amount.
Fall semester installment plan example:
Tuition and Fees $5,500.00
Room Fees $3,500.00
Dining Fees $1,500.00
Federal Loan ($2,500.00)
Balance Due $6,000.00
|Summer Semester Installment Payment Plan Example - May Enrollment|
|Description||Due Date||Minimum Amount Due|
|Charges less Financial Aid||$6,000.00|
|Balance at Enrollment||$6,050.00|
|Installment #1 (including enrollment fee)||Immediate||$2,050.00|
|Installment #2||June 22, 2019||$2,000.00|
|Installment #3||July 22, 2019||$2,000.00|
· The enrollment fee of $50.00 must be paid to activate plan enrollment and is non-refundable.
· Any reduction or increase in tuition and fees, housing, or dining may reduce/increase the minimum monthly payment due, and will be adjusted in the following month installment amount.
· Any reduction or increase in financial aid may reduce/increase the minimum monthly payment due, and will be adjusted in the following month installment amount.
· Failure to pay the required minimum monthly payment by the indicated due date will result in cancellation of the payment plan. The student is then responsible for immediate payment of the total amount due, and is subject to late payment fee assessment of 1.5% of the total unpaid balance and further collection action.
· Payments must be initiated each month, NO automatic payments.
Please direct any questions to Student Account Services at (859) 257-3406 or email@example.com