Student Tax

Student Tax provides 1098-T forms to allow students to take the Education tax credit when filing with the Internal Revenue Service.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The 1098-T tax forms are now available on myUK.                                                                                                                                Login to myUK with your user ID and password.  On the                                                                                                                  Financials tab select Account Services --> 1098-T 2013 Form(s).                                                                                                         Forms will not be mailed unless you opted to receive the
form by paper prior to December 31 of that tax year.                                                                      

If you have other questions regarding the 1098-T forms, please contact Student Account Services at

University of Kentucky