Your place in the

CHS family

Current Students

Current Student Resources

College of Health Sciences' (CHS) on-call advising hours (Monday-Thursday 2pm-3pm) is available via Zoom - (you'll be in the waiting room) and in 111 Wethington Building. If you cannot attend the regularly scheduled on-call hour, please e-mail to ask for support you need and get connected to any of the many helpful campus resources. (NOTE: On-call advising hours suspended during months of June and July)

As a student in the College of Health Sciences (CHS), you have access to college-specific services for:

  • academic advising and course registration assistance
  • involvement and leadership opportunities
  • supplemental scholarship and financial assistance needs
  • compliance standard troubleshooting support

The Office of Student Affairs (OSA) is also available to answer queries from prospective graduate and professionals students outside of the college who are hoping to apply to programs in CHS.

Have a specific need not directly served by our office? Visit visit the Success Success page for a searchable list of university resources available to students regardless of location or standing.

The CHS OSA uses Canvas and the student e-mail list to inform and update students within our College of helpful resources, information, and due dates.

Undergraduate students should be enrolled in a major/program specific Canvas shell that contains resources, forms, and processes for current CHS students.

If you are not included in a Canvas shell and/or not receiving e-mails from us at least monthly, please contact

Wethington Building

Advising and Registration

Academic Advising is more than scheduling classes. Beyond courses selection and registration, your academic advisor can assist you with connecting you with resources, recommend unique student involvement, and more.

Learn More


College of Health Sciences students are held to a high standard of professional behavior and conduct. As health care professionals in training, we expect students to be familiar with and adhere to our policies.

Learn More

Financial Wellness

Learn about scholarships and financial aid options.

Learn More

Student Leadership and Involvement

The College of Health Sciences has a way to get involved for everyone in our community.

Learn More