Discover UK Resources for students, faculty, and staff across campus.

With thanks to our friends in Colleges of Medicine and Arts and Sciences, please see these Health Equity Modules, each including a YouTube link and a downloadable pdf. This project is one more example of the power of collaboration.

Please consider sharing any feedback you have with our CHS DEI Committee.