The College of Health Sciences (CHS) Student Ambassadors is a representative group of students who have demonstrated outstanding achievement in academics and student leadership. The CHS Ambassadors serve the college and assist with student recruitment, speak to community and university groups, plan social, philanthropic and educational activities for peers, and represent the college at receptions and meetings.
Ambassadors participate in CHS events such as:
- Hall of Fame Induction and Student Scholarship Dinner
- Annual National Allied Health Week
- College committees
- Alumni receptions
- Host various meetings and events, both on and off-campus
Serving as an Ambassador is an honor and a distinction.
In order to be considered, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in a major in the College of Health Sciences (undergraduate, graduate, or professional).
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Be able to commit to at least one year of service.
- Be highly motivated, energetic, dependable and knowledgeable.
- Be able to demonstrate outstanding leadership skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be willing to participate in occasional evening and weekend activities.
- Attend the majority of Ambassador events
2017-2018 Ambassador Expectation Form