The Summer Bridge program is a four day program for first-year students designed to enhance both their personal and academic wellbeing. It’s goal is to increase inclusivity and promote diversity within the College of Health Sciences at the University of Kentucky.
The application deadline has been extended through May 27, 2022.
Apply NowRead More
The Summer Bridge Program takes place from July 20-23, 2022 on the University of Kentucky's campus.
- Four day program for incoming first-year students designed to enhance both their personal and academic wellbeing
- An introduction to the College of Health Sciences, faculty, and PATHfinders peer mentors
- Build relationships with future classmates and friends
- Gain knowledge about a variety of healthcare professions through speakers and group activities
- Education on all the aspects of wellness and the importance of mental health
- Financial Resources Introduction based on on-campus opportunities
- Q&A with PATHfinders peer mentors with insight and tips regarding UK & CHS
Cost for Students
- Cost includes housing, meals, and activities.
- Partial and full scholarships will be available for those who may need them (scholarship-related questions are included in the application).