Dr. Malone received his EdD and MSPT from Duke University in North Carolina and his BA from Bluffton College in Ohio. Dr. Malone served as the initial Sports PT and was the Coordinator of the Sports Medicine Clinic at Duke. He served as the initial Chairman of the Sports Specialization Council of the APTA and has been liaison to the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and is a member of that organization.Dr. Malone was the initial chair and dean of the Krannert School of PT at the University of Indianapolis. He served as the Physical Therapy Program Director at UK 1993-2006 and is now a full professor.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Research and Measurement
- Special Elective: Shoulder & Knee Topics
- Research: Analysis and Outcomes
Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Evidence Based Practice
- Special Elective: Niche Practices- Focus on Golf
Rehabilitation Sciences PhD Program
- Movement Dysfunction
- Selected Topics: Soft-tissue Management
Research / Scholarship
- Orthopaedic/Rehabilitation Outcomes
- Soft Tissue Injury and Repair
- Knee/Shoulder Injury and Repair
Dr. Malone enjoys most sports with a particular love for golf.