On myUK, students may authorize a third party (parent, friend, relative, etc.) to access their student account to:
• View balance only and make payments
• View all transactions and make payments
• View monthly student account statement
• View yearly IRS 1098-T form
To authorize a guest:
• Log in to myUK --> myInfo --Guest Access.
• Enter the guest email address and determine the type of access you want to authorize.
• Indicate expiration date for your guest.
You can set up multiple guests with account access. You will receive an e-mail if your guests make payments on your account.
The guest receives an email with the link to Guest Access, where a password is set up. Guests have the ability to view financial transactions and/or make payments by credit card or electronic check.
Guest Access provides convenience and flexibility for students and guests for managing student accounts.