On myUK, students may authorize a third party (parent, friend, relative, etc.) to access their student account to:
• View balance only and make payments
• View all transactions and make payments
• View monthly student account statement
• View yearly IRS 1098-T form
To authorize a guest:
• Log in to myUK --> myInfo --Guest Access.
• Enter the guest email address and determine the type of access you want to authorize.
• Indicate expiration date for your guest.
You can set up multiple guests with account access. You will receive an e-mail if your guests make payments on your account.
The guest receives an email with the link to Guest Access, where a password is set up. Guests have the ability to view financial transactions and/or make payments by credit card or electronic check.
Guest Access provides convenience and flexibility for students and guests for managing student accounts.
Parents can download UK Mobile and access Guest Pay under the myUK button, once they have been authorized by a student.