The success of the College of Health Sciences depends on your support and involvement. The work of all of our Advancement Council will be felt for decades to come. If you have a particular interest in working with alumni and advancement, please e-mail Loralyn Cecil, Director of Advancement.
The mission of the UK College of Health Sciences Advancement Council is to encourage and promote the philanthropy, engagement, and marketing efforts of the College.
The Council has four primary functions:
- Provide advice and counsel regarding the College’s efforts in philanthropy, communications, and alumni and community relations.
- Increase awareness of the UK College of Health Sciences in the Commonwealth and across the nation. This includes serving as an advocate for the College and assisting in promoting and publicizing the College, its programs and efforts state-wide and within health care communities nationally.
- Serve on committees pertaining to strategic planning for philanthropy and assist with development efforts whenever possible.
- Support the Dean’s priorities, through leadership in philanthropy, communications, and alumni and community relations, in order to elevate the following:
- Mr. Samuel M. Brown (A)
- Dr. Fran Feltner
- Mr. Steve B. Fisher (A)
- Mr. Benjamin D. Gecewich (A)
- Mrs. Ann Giles
- Mrs. Connie D. Hauser (A)
- Mrs. Lois J. Hill (A)
- Mr. Mark F. Hunt (A)
- Mr. Jeffrey W. Lytle (A)
- Mrs. Glenda A. Mack (A)
- Mrs. H. Johnnie Miller (A)
- Dr. Michael A. Muscarella, Chairman (A)
- Dr. Barbara R. Sanders (A)
- Mr. Wayne Sizemore (A)
- Mr. Tim K. Thurston (A)
- Mr. Mark A. Turner
- Mrs. Patricia M. Waggener (A)
- Mr. Brian Wise (A)
(A) indicates alumni of CHS