To optimize the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries and performance for athletes and physically active individuals across the lifespan.
- Community education and engagement
- Safe and healthy participation in sport and exercise
- Interdisciplinary collaborations
- Identify and develop injury and sport-specific prevention and treatment strategies that improve patient outcomes and facilitate the transition back to athletic participation
- Identify predictors of post-concussion recovery and deficits that may exist after return to athletic participation from these injuries
- Develop and validate measures of biomechanical loading during sport-specific tasks using mobile technology to aid in rehabilitation, injury prevention and return to participation